Interest Rate

In January 2019, Mr. Cooper bought out my mortgage company.

For years my bank paid my half of mortgage every other week. Which means that I am paying my mortgage off ahead of schedule. Well when they took over my mortgage payment I noticed that they were charging me late fees because their computer system cannot handle the way my mortgage is being paid. According to their department, they require that I sign a new contract with them to do this.

I refused and the stated I will continue to be charge late fee because the payment was not paid by the 1st of each month.

Because of their crooked behavior I filed a complaint with the BBB and they just gave me the finger as to their response. Well, I filed several complaints against them with the Alabama AG, the Comptroller of Currency, and with the VA since my mortgage is a VA type. I provided copy of payments before Mr. Cooper bought my mortgage company.

I had no issue with the original mortgage company as to payments.

Mr. Cooper is Extorting money from people because of their failed banking system

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Sale my mortgage to other company that can actually handle bi-weekly payments.

Comments